Problem to use own plugin on pipeline with queue

Renan Prata renancprata at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 20:46:37 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I'm newbie gstreamer plugin developer and I have a simple question about. I
have tried to create my own gst-plugin. In this case, I'm using filesink
plugin as template (I named filesink2 and hosted the source code on this
gist: https://gist.github.com/rprata/912c01e80180b111d7080fedf1adaea3).

When I try to use this pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc ! hlsdemux ! tsdemux ! filesink2 location=output

it works correctly.

However when I try to use a queue: When I try to use this pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc ! hlsdemux ! tsdemux ! queue ! filesink2
location=output

this problem happens: WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "filesink2"

Any idea what is happening?

Best Regards,

Renan Prata