AW: Audio Disable for only audio playback

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:36:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Shishir and Thomas.

What I am doing right now is I have a pad probe and only then I remove the
audio sink, followed by addition of fakesink element with sync property
being set to TRUE.

But immediately when I remove audio sink, I get GST_MESSAGE_CLOCK_LOST. And
at that time I do not have any other element that can provide me the clock.
So I get a gstreamer error.

I have also tried adding the fakesink element before removing audio sink
element with the sync property being TRUE.
But even then it did not work.

Let me know if there is something from my that I can look or go through for
the reference.

Thank You :-)