mpegtsmux pmt-interval/pat-interval

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Fri Oct 13 19:38:24 UTC 2017

Le vendredi 13 octobre 2017 à 09:13 -0600, Greg Stahl a écrit :
> It looks like the option-string property is parsed using the
> "gst_x265_enc_parse_options" function on line 578 in "gstx265enc.c" (
> https://github.com/GStreamer/gst-plugins-bad/blob/master/ext/x265/gst
> x265enc.c) Then the "x265_param_parse" function is called, but I
> can't find any definition of this anywhere in the entire gst-plugins-
> bad repository.

Sorry, I was assuming all properties from x264 has been added into the
x265 element. Best is to patch x265enc to support the same properties
as x264enc. For your interest, x265enc is base on x264enc which is
found in gst-plugins-ugly repository.

For the option string, you should be able to handle anything, but we
don't document this as it's a X265 feature. This property is intented
to be used by people that knows how the x265 command line option string
works.

regards,
Nicolas