Undefined reference to 'gst_plugin_autoaudiosink_register'

andrei borleaandrei at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:40:47 UTC 2017

I'm trying to run on Android Studio the tutorials from the official website.
The first tutorial runs without problems because it doesn't use plugins. But
I can't make the rest of them work. I get these errors:
Error:error: cannot find -lgstautoaudiosink
Error:error: undefined reference to 'gst_plugin_autoaudiosink_register'
Error:error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

Android studio says that it's something related to this file :
/home/borlea/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle/toolchains/aarch64-linux-android-4.9/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/aarch64-linux-android/bin/ld.gold
.

Someone please help !