hlssink from different sources

Jerry Geis jerry.geis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 12:02:20 UTC 2017

>Stream is packetized using mpests rtp payloaded. U need to use rtpmp2tdepay
>for depacketization.

Hi Vinod,

Thanks - I am not sure where to put the rtpmp2tdepay in the stream I
started with (see below)?

I replaced the rtpmp4vdepay with rtpmp2tdepay and that did not work.

To that end I took the above command and changed to:
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://IP/camera.sdp '!' rtpmp4vdepay '!'
mpeg4videoparse '!' queue '!' mpegtsmux '!' hlssink
playlist-root=http://192.168.1.8/hlssink
location=/var/www/html/hlssink.ts
playlist-location=/var/www/html/playlist.m3u8

My goal was to take any rtsp stream and auto decode it to hlssink. I
have an h264 stream working. But that was all. I want to be more
flexible for the input stream.

Thanks,

Jerry