How to multiplex audio and video into mpegtsmux

jmz jmzheng at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:54:23 UTC 2017

Hi Vinod

Vinod Kesti wrote
> See if syncing pipeline childs helps in no-mode-pads
> gst_bin_sync_children_states (pipeline);

Thank you for your suggestion again. But it does not work :(

After trying in several days, I finally realized that we cannot mux more
than one stream from live source such as rtspsrc into mpegtsmux using
dynamic pipeline.

I tried encodebin with rtspsrc and also got the same error.

WARN               mpegtsmux
mpegtsmux.c:1192:mpegtsmux_collected_buffer:<muxer> error: Stream on pad
<muxer:sink_66> is not associated with any program
INFO        GST_ERROR_SYSTEM
gstelement.c:1835:gst_element_message_full:<muxer> posting message: Stream
on pad <muxer:sink_66> is not associated with any program
INFO        GST_ERROR_SYSTEM
gstelement.c:1858:gst_element_message_full:<muxer> posted error message:
Stream on pad <muxer:sink_66> is not associated with any program

On the other hand, encodebin works well with filesrc. I also attach the
error dot graph (someone may be interested in it). Please correct me if I am
not correct or make some mistakes.

By the way, I found that the encoding program in
gst-plugins-base/tests/examples does not work with rtsp:// source. It will
link uridecodebin0:src_1 with encodebin0:video_1 (should be
encodebin0:audio_1) when uridecodebin0:src_1 has caps "audio/x-raw." I have
to modify the program to let it work.

Thanks anyway

error.svg
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t377835/error.svg>