How to specify property of source selected by uri in gst-launch

Pavel Hofman pavel.hofman at ivitera.com
Sun Oct 22 18:27:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

May I ask for help with this IMO trivial issue? Unfortunately I could
not google out the answer.

The following command plays correctly, however the CD drive spins too fast

gst-launch-1.0 cdda://5 ! alsasink

I can specify the read-speed property of cdparanoiasrc which runs just
great:

gst-launch-1.0 cdparanoiasrc track=5 read-speed=1 ! alsasink

Please is there a way to specify the read-speed property when
cdparanoiasrc is selected automatically based on the uri? I have tried
with no success

gst-launch-1.0 cdda://5 read-speed=1  ! alsasink
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: syntax error

Thanks a lot for any help.

Pavel.