vaapisink and multiple heads/displays

jim at chaseandscout.com jim at chaseandscout.com
Mon Oct 23 15:38:10 UTC 2017

I'm using 1.12.3.

This might be an issue with trying to match the wrong string. For display ":X.Y" ... X is the server number (sometimes just called the display) and Y is the screen number (or head). It appears that the entire string is being saved as the server/display number, so that when the screen number is changed, comparisons fail. I think only the "X" piece should be compared.

I've worked around this by creating my own windows for now (vs just letting gstreamer do it).