Encode YUV420 buffer with appsrc

pchaurasia pchaurasia at gameloreinc.com
Tue Oct 24 09:39:41 UTC 2017

Hi Antonio,

1. When I set image width to 2048, I do get better looking video. However,
It seems colors are not perfectly right, in the video. I think I am 50%
there.
2. I dumped the image as raw pixel image of size 2048*1080*1.5. In YUV
Planar format the way you described above. I am attaching the image.
3. I am attaching the code which will load this image and try to encode.
This code also displays the image before encoding. WHen I run , I see that
pre-encoded image as displayed by imshow() give right colors - however - the
encoded image does not.

Thanks

frame0065.jpg
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t377786/frame0065.jpg>