答复: unref an element without memory leak

Liu Xin liuxin8166 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:10:32 UTC 2017

Thanks Nicolas

________________________________
发件人: gstreamer-devel <gstreamer-devel-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org> 代表 Nicolas Dufresne <nicolas at ndufresne.ca>
发送时间: 2017年10月17日 5:40
收件人: Discussion of the development of and with GStreamer
主题: Re: unref an element without memory leak

Le 16 oct. 2017 3:09 PM, "Liu Xin" <liuxin8166 at hotmail.com<mailto:liuxin8166 at hotmail.com>> a écrit :

hi,

I'm writing a pipeline with dynamic branch. While removing the branch, I ran into the case in which a queue element will be gst_bin_removed in the probe callback to the queue's peering tee element. My question is, what if there's frame data still hanging in the queue element? Will this lead to a memory leak?

It's a requirement to set the element to NULL state before you unref it. The buffers will be discarded and returned to their appropriate pool and/or allocator during this state transition.

Please share your expertise.

Thanks,

Xin