Gst-RTSP-Server: Multiple RTP stream sources to the server

Thadeu Antonio Ferreira de Melo thadeu.afm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 14:06:32 UTC 2017

Hello.

I have a Gst-rtsp-server that is based on the example "test-launch.c".

Right now, I have the source to the server opening a .SPD file that was
generated when running ffmpeg -i <file> -f rtp rtp://<IP>:8090

I start the server with

   - ./test-launch "filesrc location=new.sdp ! sdpdemux ! identity
   name=pay0 "

And then the server makes the steam available at port 5554.

My question how to scale up this server. Is it possible to receive multiple
streams at the same port? How can I differentiate a source from another
while creating the server, factory and mount them?