gst-bad qmlglsink and Windows

Weber, Holger Holger.Weber at telerob.com
Wed Sep 6 14:03:35 UTC 2017

Hi,
I try to get the qmlglsink running under windows. I'm not sure if windows is even supported.

I checked out the current master stream of 1.13.x and tried to compile it.

The configure script says, that QPA is not installed... How can I fix this?

configure: *** checking feature: Qt elements ***
configure: *** for plug-ins: qt ***
checking for QT... yes
checking for moc-qt5... no
checking for moc... C:/msys64/mingw32/bin/moc
checking for rcc-qt5... no
checking for rcc... C:/msys64/mingw32/bin/rcc
checking for uic-qt5... no
checking for uic... C:/msys64/mingw32/bin/uic
configure: Cannot find QPA
configure: WARNING: Could not find any Qt Windowing integration
configure: *** These plugins will not be built: qt

I try to compile the package under msys2 with QT 5.9.

Regards,
Holger