widget overlaying autovidesink

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Sep 6 16:35:34 UTC 2017

Le mercredi 06 septembre 2017 à 16:45 +0200, Nikola a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> has anyone successfully overplayed widget over autovideosink.

This is not possible in a portable way. On X11 you could place semi-
transparent window on top with your controls, but this is not possible
on wayland.

In general best is to use a specific videosink for your application
widget system. For QT you could maybe try qmlglsink. It will use a GL
rendererer, and the display will be just like any other widget.