Specify path for new plugin

pchaurasia pchaurasia at gameloreinc.com
Tue Sep 12 12:41:37 UTC 2017

Folks,

I am looking to use an example plugin in gst-app. In order to specify path I
am using -

GstRegistry *registry;
registry = gst_registry_get_default();
gst_registry_add_path(registry, directory);

However I am getting -

/home/ubuntu/work/Internet/gst-template/gst-app/src/play.c:57: undefined
reference to `gst_registry_get_default'
/home/ubuntu/work/Internet/gst-template/gst-app/src/play.c:58: undefined
reference to `gst_registry_add_path'

Which library do I need to link for these symbols ? When I go to directory
where gstreamer-1.0 is installed and look for aforesaid symbols in all *.so
- I do not find anything ...

ubuntu at tegra-ubuntu:/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0$ objdump -D
*.so | grep gst_registry_get_default

Do I need to build libs again from sources ?

Thanks