Gstreamer echo canceller udpsrc and udpsink

Shrikant Lahase shrikant at neotechindia.com
Thu Sep 14 11:04:51 UTC 2017

I am getting confused where to keep element *"webrtcprobe" & *
*"webrtcechoprobe" . i tried but not getting result.*
Can you please tell me exact location in my commands:

Recording & udpsinkcommand:

*"gst-launch-1.0 -v alsasrc ! audioresample ! audioconvert ! audio/x-raw,
format=S16LE, layout=interleaved, rate=8000, channels=2 !  udpsink
host=192.168.1.139  port=5001"*
 Receive & playback command:

*"gst-launch-1.0 -v --gst-debug-level=4  udpsrc port=5003 !  audio/x-raw,
layout=interleaved, rate=8000, format=S16LE, channels=2 ! audioconvert !
autoaudiosink" *

*Thanks,*

*Shrikant*