Multiple NVMM buffers to CUDA

Andreaaa andrea.avigni at t3lab.it
Tue Sep 19 11:05:35 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have two images allocated to the *NVMM memory* using "nvvidconv !
'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM)' and I would like to retrieve and use them with
CUDA. A possible solution would be to use *nvivafilter* but it takes only
one input at a time.

I created a custom plugin that retrieves the buffer from the pipeline and
processes it inside the chain function, but if I print the size of the
buffer I get a value of *808 bytes* that is much smaller than the image size
it should contain.

To sum up, my questions are:
- how can I correctly receive NVMM buffers directly allocated in CUDA
memory?
- If so, how can I create a custom plugin that can manage multiple sinks?

Thanks.