Weird errors after compiling on xcode

Arvin6 arvindn995 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:44:01 UTC 2017

I've previously got a lot of linker errors pointing to dylibs in
/opt/local/lib. Without any other choice, I copied all those dylibs to
Gstreamer.framework/Versions/1.0/libs and it did compile. Bit I get a
runtime error now.

Runtime Error:
dyld: Library not loaded:
/Library/Frameworks/GStreamer.framework/Versions/1.0/lib/GStreamer
  Referenced from:
/Users/arvindn/Stuff/.../DerivedData/DisplayX/Build/Products/Debug/App1.app/Contents/MacOS/App1
  Reason: image not found
(lldb)

This is probably because I copied those dylibs from somewhere else and they
lost references to some other library. If that was the case, how am I
supposed to relocate those libraries? Please help