gst-plugins-vision, a library for machine vision camera interfaces

Juan Robles filosangrante at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:23:29 UTC 2017

Hi Josh,

You won't believe it, but a couple of hours before you posted this, I was
checking out the repository and trying to build some of the plugins in
Linux just to check if any of them would work better than the other for my
GRAY16_LE source. This morning I went back to the repository and found you
had committed almost two years of work. Awesome!

With some small fixes to the CMake files (maybe now this is fixed), I was
able to properly build the Euresys plugin for GStreamer 1.8.3 , but haven't
been able to test it as I still have to purchase the pci-e capture card.

So, now that I have you here, what plugin do you think is the most mature
for a CameraLink project where I'll need to capture two GRAY16_LE sources
(base configuration) with Linux?

Thanks a lot for your work, probably it will save me a lot of trouble.

Juan