Measuring how many cores used by Gstreamer pipeline

evaluat0r volatileconst at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:44:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

What tools are available for measuring how many cores used for a given
Gstreamer pipeline?

I have a server that constructs multiple Gstreamer pipelines (same type of
pipeline) but would like to isolate my measurement down to a single pipeline
such that I can have an idea of how many cores are devoted to transcoding.

If there are no such tools that can do this, then what would be my best bet
here for an accurate enough approximation?