How to retrieve metadata in AES-CBC-128bit Encryption

Deep Trambadia trambadia17deep at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 06:23:55 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Here I am trying to *encrypt and decrypt* media file using "*aes-cbc
openssl*" in Gstreamer.

I followed below link for Gst-crypto library:
*https://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php?title=RidgeRun_gst-crypto_GStreamer_Plugin*
<https://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php?title=RidgeRun_gst-crypto_GStreamer_Plugin>

But while doing encryption I lose my metadata information. This given
pipeline I used,

*$gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=*1.mp4* ! crypto mode=enc ! filesink
location=*1_enc.mp4

so, here I am not getting previous metadata information.

*$mediainfo 1_enc.mp4*

*-*not getting any metadata information.

So can anyone provide solution for getting metadata after encryption or

during encryption process how to protect metdata?