How to stop only one url and clients listening to it in RTSP server?

Toon Heyrman toonheyrman at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:43:48 UTC 2018

I have a RTSP server running with two url's.
For example: /stream1 and /stream2
The Streams get both video from a different /dev/video device.

To do something else I need to stop all applications that use /dev/video0
(stream1 using it)

So I need to stop providing /stream1 and stop the clients that are listening
to this stream.

What I currently do is removing the url and factory from the server via
gst_rtsp_mount_points_remove_factory.
And to close the clients, I use gst_rtsp_server_client_filter with the
filter_function returning GST_RTSP_FILTER_REMOVE.

But the problem is that the clients from /stream2 are also closed.
And I don't know how to differentiate the clients from /stream1 and /stream2
in the filter_function.

Anybody any idea?