Access to public properties inside a custom plugin

De Pauw Jimmy jimmy at dcode.eu
Wed Apr 4 14:34:06 UTC 2018

Hello all,

This is probably more like a GLib issue but i have a problem with using
gchar public properties inside the code of my own plugin.
I have installed many properties following what i could find in the code
of other plugins.

My problem occurs when i want to retrieve the value of a property inside
one of the transformation function (transform_ip) or change_state.
Whatever i want to retrieve is not initialized even though the
set_property is properly called with the good value.

Am i supposed to call gst_my_plugin_get_property by myself or is there
another function i need to call?