Get frames from rtsp video stream

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Wed Apr 4 16:36:24 UTC 2018

Yes, you need to link against an additional library to use AppSink/AppSrc stuff. If your app is Makefile based the easiest way to do this is by using pkg-config. Something like:

LIBS+=`pkg-config --libs gstreamer-app-1.0`

—
Michael Gruner <michael.gruner at ridgerun.com <mailto:michael.gruner at ridgerun.com>>
Embedded Linux and GStreamer solutions
RidgeRun Engineering