how to play h.264 video recording file?

Benedict Holland benedict.m.holland at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:28:29 UTC 2018

Raspberry pi did a hell of a lot of work getting oxmplayer to work.
Oxmplayer is heavily optimized and heavily tested on the raspberry pi. I
might suggest using it over gstreamer. I never got VLC to work on my pi3.
The video was always choppy.

On my rockchip board, I couldn't get gstreamer to work either but that was
due to the drm library not working. Have you tried to use ffplay and if so,
does that work? If your ffplay doesn't work, oxmplayer doesn't work, and
gstreamer doesn't work, you might have a problem with your kernel
libraries.

Thanks,
~Ben