Any idea why this pipeline has about a 2 sec delay?

Baby Octopus jagadishkamathk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:49:05 UTC 2018

>> The simplest is to fix the latency on the entire pipeline, see 'pipeline'
property on GstPipeline, in gst-launch-1.0 you need the following 'special'
syntaxt:

>>  gst-launch-1.0 pipeline. \( latency=150000000 <your pipeline> \)

>> The would force 150ms.

I'm not sure if you can set the pipeline latency lower than what the actual
latency is. This is what the documentation says *"Setting a too low latency,
especially lower than the minimum latency from the LATENCY query, will most
likely cause the pipeline to fail."*