RTSP stream to webrtcbin

Ottawa Boy ottawa.boy14 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:32:38 UTC 2018

Hi Nirbheek,

In your reply to Ivan in the comments section of your blog post, you
mentioned that it should be possible to directly payload-encode an RTSP
stream containing H264 frames into webrtcbin without having to first decode
it and then re-encode it. I am interested in this exact scenario. I've
tried the following pipeline but it doesn't show the video on the webpage.
There is no error in the browser console either. Could you please take a
look and let me know if there is something wrong with this pipeline?

gst_parse_launch("rtspsrc location=rtsp://10.51.52.115/h264 ! queue !
rtph264pay ! application/x-rtp,media=video,encoding-name=H264,payload=96 !
webrtcbin name=sendrecv", &error);

Thanks!