How to retrieve mp4 video metadata (moov)

Deep Trambadia trambadia17deep at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:41:21 UTC 2018

Hi all,

*Pipeline:*

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=1.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! *crypto
mode=enc *! qtmux ! filesink
location=1_enc.mp4

OR

(*gst-launch-1.0 **filesrc location="video.264" **! h264parse ! crypto
**mode=enc ! qtmux **name=m faststart=true ! filesink
location="output_enc.mp4"
*

*filesrc location="audio.aac" ! aacparse ! crypto mode=enc ! m.*) (optional)

Here my problem is about "crypto" element which *encrypts metadata*.

*So for that i used qtmux to get tag information or to get metadata but
it's not giving correct meta information.About above pipeline,*I want pass
only *raw data* to "crypto" element and
after passing from "crypto", i want to get metadata to the output file.
*is it possible? or any other way to retrieve meta information?*

Can any developer give solutions...