How to find what's missing?

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Mon Apr 23 08:31:22 UTC 2018

Working on Fedora Rawhide for testing, Me TV works fine when not using OpenGL.
However when trying to use OpenGL it crashes, at least on the Lenovo X1 I am
working on. The libgstopengl.so appears to be present, but I am guessing there
is a dependency missing?

The error is gstplaybin2.c:54444:activate_group:<playbin> failed to activate
sinks

Anyone any hints as to what library might be missing,and how to know this?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200