AW: Displaying camera not working

Iñigo Huguet inigohuguet at fanamoel.com
Tue Apr 24 13:23:18 UTC 2018

I don't have playbin2, but I do have playbin.

It doesn't work right now, I think it is because the driver doesn't
report correctly its available framesizes (width X height). That's why I
had to specify them with video/x-raw width=720,height=576

There is any way to specify the framesize with playbin? If not, I will
try to fix the driver.