AW: Displaying camera not working

Iñigo Huguet inigohuguet at fanamoel.com
Fri Apr 27 11:56:19 UTC 2018

It is the version included with Buildroot: 1.12.3.

With XV driver you mean an X11 driver, right? My device use
xf86-video-fbturbo, which is based on xf86-video-fbdev, adding some
optimizations and hardware accelerations for Allwinner SoC. It is
supposed to have XV support.

I'm pretty sure that this SoC uses (or admit) NV12 format in its
framebuffer because demo program writes to the framebuffer in NV12
format. (as I said, framebuffer is used to display graphics, even with
X11). That makes me think that the fbturbo driver should accept NV12
buffers as input for XV, but I don't know how to test it.