Signal Callbacks never being called on webrtcbin

Ashwin Dharne ashwindharne at dm.ai
Wed Aug 1 04:00:25 UTC 2018

I see. On a different note, I am now attempting to run the cerbero build
tool to automate the dependency building, but am getting the error
GstWebRTC Namespace not available, could you possibly shed any light on
what the issue might be? I understand that it relates to the .typelib file
not being in the girepository-1.0 directory, but for some reason it doesn't
get built there. Thanks!

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:05 AM Mathieu Duponchelle <
mathieu at centricular.com> wrote:

> On 07/31/2018 07:54 PM, Ashwin Dharne wrote:
> > Also, I'm trying to follow the python demo given, but I'm not seeing a
> statement that runs the mainloop anywhere, am I missing something?
> >

> It does not use a GMainLoop, but the asyncio event loop.

*Ashwin Dharne*
Software Engineer, DMAI Inc.
(949)878-7682