Aw: Re: Streaming audio and video over UDP

kheuch11 mouhamadou.sarr1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:57:20 UTC 2018

Hello,
Thanks for answering.
With your help, I have finally done the command below which works (I receive
video and audio) but when I playback the multicast stream the quality is not
very good.
Do you have any ideas in order to improve the quality? something to add on
my gstreamer command or my SDP file?

Gstreamer command on server side: "gst-launch-1.0 -v ximagesrc use-damage=0
! multiqueue ! video/x-raw,format=BGRx,framerate=25/1 ! vaapipostproc
format=i420 ! multiqueue ! vaapih264enc rate-control=cbr tune=none
bitrate=3000 keyframe-period=25 ! video/x-h264,profile=baseline ! queue !
mux. pulsesrc device="alsa_output.xxx.monitor" ! queue ! audioconvert !
avenc_mp2 ! queue ! mux. mpegtsmux alignment=7 name=mux ! rtpmp2tpay ! queue
! udpsink auto-multicast=true host=$STREAM_IP port=$STREAM_PORT sync=true"

SDP file for playback:
v=0
a=tool:GStreamer
c=IN IP4 $STREAM_IP