Gstreamer Bluez-alsa

Sujith reddy Sujithreddy6192 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:09:14 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm working on integration of Gstreamer and bluez-alsa for streaming a music
in External bluetooth speaker, I have did the following procedure.

1. Installed Bluez-alsa-master from  https://github.com/Arkq/bluez-alsa
<https://github.com/Arkq/bluez-alsa>
2. Added the below lines in ~/.asoundrc

/*defaults.bluealsa.interface "hci0"
defaults.bluealsa.device "78:44:05:7F:46:33"
defaults.bluealsa.profile "a2dp"
defaults.bluealsa.delay 10000*/

3. connected to External bluetooth speaker with bluetoothctl (i'm using
bluez-5.37).

4. Played a .wav with aplay command, music is successfully streaming on
external bluetooth speaker with aplay command.
/*aplay -D bluealsa ring.wav*/

5. Trying to play the same .wav file using Gstreamer with following command
but the song is playing in the device alsa speaker not in the external
bluetooth speaker.
/*gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=file:/ring.wav audio-sink=alsasink
device=bluealsa*/

I actually want to stream the music from Gstreamer to External bluetooth
speaker using bluez-alsa. Can anyone help me, if you have already worked on
this scenario?

--
Thanks,
Sujith