v4l2src io-mode=4 and waylandsink rendering issue

Matteo Valdina matteo.valdina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:24:05 UTC 2018

Sure,
I have an application that runs two GStreamer pipeline that looks something
like that:
Pipeline 1:
v4l2src io-mode=4 device=/dev/video0 ! waylandsink
Pipeline 2:
v4l2src io-mode=4 device=/dev/video1 ! waylandsink

When both use DMAbuf (io-mode=4) the two waylandsink show both cameras.
To better describing:
You see when both are running on the two waylandsink the same content from
one of the camera and flicker between these two cameras.

I work around that forcing one of the camera in io-mode=2 (mmap).

Best
Matteo