Memory Leak?

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:03:11 UTC 2018

Okay so I ran the application with the disable-passthrough. it actually
worked well. Though i did figure out that the memory increased a little
still. The memory seems to be stable for the most part. I also looked a
little further and saw that in splitmuxsink connects two queues to the
muxer. Since I added the leaky to the two that connect to the splitmuxsink I
added the leaky to the two queue inside splitmuxsink. It seemed to add
buffers and drop buffers as it goes along. seems to do well. without the
leaky on the queues' it will keep the buffers on the queues' and increase
the memory.

So far seems to be stable with leaky queue and disable-passthrough on
h264parse.

-----