How to encode a partial video by using "encodebin"?

Victor vgdoqd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:18:14 UTC 2018

> Here is an document.
> Please go through.

https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/application-development/advanced/queryevents.html

Hi, ShilVin

I did read the document before, and just read it again (and many other documents on the website) after you asked me to. But still don't know how to do it. Can you please just tell me something more specific? Like, you need to develop an element of some type, you need to add a probe, or you need to modify the seek events, something like that. Thanks. I'm desperate to get this thing done. It's been weeks. English is not my first language. Reading tons of documents is a torture to me. Plus, I came from C++, which doesn't need so many documents to explain a simple concept. Please, be more specific. I'm begging. T_T