osxaudiosink not working on iOS 12

Fri Aug 17 14:27:27 UTC 2018

Il 17/08/18 15:04, jml5qh ha scritto:
> Thank you Nicola! I've had some communication with Apple and it sounds like
> they will not be fixing the issue. Do you think this is something that can
> be fixed before iOS 12?

I'll try to fix it as soon as my iphone will receive iOS 12, this is my
personal phone I don't install beta versions sorry, so you have to wait
or try to fix it yourself,

after the bug is fixed you have to compile a custom GStreamer version
until the fix is included in official binaries anyway

Nicola