Raspberry FULLHD stream

horai ivo.hora at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 22 20:52:57 UTC 2018

Hello,

could anyone advice me how to stream FullHD stream over UDP from Raspicam
V2?
I am using following pipeline, but the video is always cropped and not
FULLHD:
rpicamsrc preview=false !video/x-raw, width=1920,height=1080,framerate=24/1
! clockoverlay ! omxh264enc target-bitrate=1000000 control-rate=variable !
video/x-h264,width=1280, height=720, framerate=30/1, profile=(string)high !
h264parse ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96

I tried to change the caps to obtain video/x-h264 directly from rpicamsrc
without explicitly using omx codec, but I face the same problem.
There is not problem obtaining FULLHD video via raspivid application, but I
need to transfer the stream over UDP and piping RASPIVID to gstreamer is of
no use for I am using gst-rtsp-server and I don't think the pipeline could
be assembled in such a way it allows external program to feed stream to
gstreamer

Thank you
Best regards,
Ivo