Trouble with NPR stream

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Thu Aug 23 20:02:02 UTC 2018

Le jeudi 23 août 2018 à 14:14 -0500, Jason Brown a écrit :
> Well, thanks for that, but according to the Debian apt repository, I
> am up to date.
>
> Are you suggesting I not use the repository?

According to packages.debian.org you are running stretch (debian
stable), which is shipping 1.10. Starting from "testing" (buster), you
can get 1.14.2, which as I tested have this issue fixed.

Again, your other option is to locate and backport fixes for this, and
suggest your distribution maintainers to integrate that into the
packages. Though, this is no longer something related to GStreamer
project. As of today, we do maintenance releases on 1.14 (the current
stable) and work on the next release version. We don't have the
resource to maintain more stable branches.