How to increase bit rate as motion detected and normal when not using gstreamer

David Ing ding at panopto.com
Mon Aug 27 15:34:38 UTC 2018

You probably want to look at OpenCV Object Tracking.  (Basically if you are
tracking a moving object, then you have detected motion.)

https://www.learnopencv.com/object-tracking-using-opencv-cpp-python/

You can google for articles which describe how people have combined OpenCV
with Gstreamer.  I have never actually tried it myself though.