Create GStreamer plugin in VisualStudio 2015

Sharden vickarchuck at yandex.ru
Tue Dec 4 15:50:12 UTC 2018

Thank you for your answer!
Yes, I know that there is difference between the file name and the plugin
name. I tried both - nothing helped.

Here is my code - just two dummy files that contains nothing but a simple
gstplugin with plugin_template replaced by "dummy". It builds successfully
but gst-inspect says that it can't find a plugin/element with such a name (I
checked the plugin_path variable and .dll file location more than twice) and
if I provide it directly with my dll file then it says that it is not a
gstreamer plugin.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tVz8M3dbosQ0620csAxjCFzzNzLW-e4A
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tVz8M3dbosQ0620csAxjCFzzNzLW-e4A>

I also opened the dll as a text and got some info there, check it:
"
Stack around the variable '     " was corrupted. The variable ' <lots of
spaces> '
The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call.  This is
usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention
with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention.

Stack memory was corrupted
A local variable was used before it was initialized
Stack memory around _alloca was corrupted
Unknown Runtime Check Error
Runtime check error
Unable to display RTC message
Stack area around _alloca memory reserved by this function is corrupted

"

Lools weird. Maybe I shouldn't check the contents of a dll directly, but it
is written in human-readable way. Maybe it is important