Stopping the rtsp-server

mickie madhumathisg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:44:25 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Is it feasible to have multiple RTSP server instance in the same process?
I am working on an application which has got 2 independent pipeline running
under the same process. I have used test-appsrc2 in examples as reference
and created 2 server instance with different ports which works for the very
first time. However if I stop and delete the pipelines and start everything
from scratch, The server doesn't seem to be streaming. Once I restart the
process, It works for the first time again.
I do,
cleaning up the session pool ,source_remove of server id,  removing the
factory, unref the server

I need some guidance in how to implement the server for streaming. Do I need
to have 2 different process for 2 server instance?  I have gone through the
reference, still couldn't get answer for this. Any lead would be great help.

Thanks,