Playback as fast as possible

krrr kosareka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:51:33 UTC 2018

Hey!

I'm new to GStreamer, so sorry if it's kind of a dumb question, but how can
I stream audio data through my pipeline as fast as possible, the greatest
speed my computer can achieve?

I implemented a simple playbin with an appsink, and I have a bunch of songs
that I'd like to send through very quickly. I'm aware of the concept of
frame stepping, I also read this tutorial:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/basic/playback-speed.html,
but still can't figure out how to do this simply without keyboard handling.

Can someone explain it or show some example code?

Thanks in advance,