Unable to compile GStreamer tutorial for iOS on Xcode 10

Jayesh Dalal jayeshdalal at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:37:18 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm on Mac OS 10.14 using Xcode 10.

I downloaded the example tutorials from here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-docs/

I am able to compile and run the Xcode project for basic gstreamer
tutorial, however, I'm unable to compile Xcode project for iOS tutorial.

Here is the error I get:
'gst/gst.h' file not found

I followed instructions as mentioned here:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/installing/on-mac-osx.html#configure-your-development-environment

In the project Build settings, I added Search Path -> Header Search Path as
/Library/Frameworks/GStreamer.framework/Headers/**, still during build
time, Xcode complains it cannot find the headers.

Any other pointers on what additional changes I need to make to get the
tutorial to compile?

Jayesh