memory leak when reconnection to camera using gstreamer on TX1 platform

oona oonamao at tencent.com
Fri Dec 14 07:10:06 UTC 2018

Thanks for your kind hint, I will try it later.

But here I saw a sentence from GStreamer reference manual:
"""
All rendered buffers will be put in a queue so that the application can pull
samples at its own rate. Note that when the application does not pull
samples fast enough, the queued buffers could consume a lot of memory,
especially when dealing with raw video frames.
"""

If I limit the appsink as:
```
    gst_app_sink_set_emit_signals((GstAppSink *)appsink, true);
    gst_app_sink_set_drop((GstAppSink *)appsink, true);
    gst_app_sink_set_max_buffers((GstAppSink *)appsink, 1);
```
can problem mentioned above be solved?

Looking forward to your reply, thanks!