QtQML + iOS +RTSP

Matthew Waters ystreet00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 11:33:23 UTC 2018

Yes it is possible as I have done it earlier using the autotools based
build system which requires modifying the libtool .la and pkg-config .pc
files from the Qt ios installation and modifying the cerbero build system
to pick up the installed Qt.

These days GStreamer is being built using the meson build system and I have
not built the qml plugin for iOS with that so that would be the first thing
to look at.  I don't know if the same modifications to the
libtool/pkg-config files would be required with meson.

RTSP should work fine already on iOS.

Hope that helps
-Matt