Gstreamer output to a buffer then file On Jetson tegra Tx2

aasim mdamirraza at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 07:28:15 UTC 2018

Hi Experts,

I am new to gstreamer  world of multimedia, i am stuck in gstreamer issues,
kindly help me solve it.
I am doing  capturing + encoding video + encoding audio + muxing on tegra
tx2.

Current task :
completed task.
1) capturing video+  encoding video *i used tegra multimedia API's* and
storing in buffer .

2) capturing audio + encoding audio + muxing *i  am using gstreamer API
code*.
gstreamer takes encode video data from my bufferers +  captures audio +
encode audio data and mux it and write to file .mp4
*
Problem :*

*I want the muxed data to be stored in local bufferers* (char* pst =
(char*)malloc(10000);)

1) How can i store gstreamer output  to local buffer?
or 2) How to pass local buffer to  gstreamer to store its output.

Below is the code & compilation procedure   in this link:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1029025/how-to-capture-audio-on-tx2-/#5236282
<https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1029025/how-to-capture-audio-on-tx2-/#5236282>

I have attached the latest file also.

main.cpp <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378175/main.cpp>