AW: AW: Gstreamer output to a buffer then file On Jetson tegra Tx2

aasim mdamirraza at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 06:18:18 UTC 2018

Hi Thornton,

I went through the link and based on that i made changes in code , but seems
something is missing.

I am filling input encode video data in appsrc and from appsink getting
muxed data.

1) The appsrc part no problem its  working   but appsink is giving problem.

a) firstly it was hanging at function *g_signal_emit_by_name (sink,
"pull-preroll", &sample, NULL);* as data was not available in sink.  so
whole program was hanging.

b) I have added a counter to wait and get data in sink, now program is
running but data is always 13 bytes. i have written output muxed buffer data
to file (just to test).

Kindly help in solving.

i have attached the error screen short (for a & b points) and code for
better understanding of problem.

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378175/sink1.png>
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/t378175/sink.png>

code  main.cpp