gst-rtsp-server gst_rtsp_client_close() core dumped

Rickard Hammar rickard.hammar at axis.com
Fri Feb 2 09:11:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have been trying to build a RTSP server using gst-rtsp-server. I now want to be able to close an active connection from the server side. However, if I call gst_rtsp_client_close() I get some undefined behaviors.

Most of the time I can see a debug log:

GLib-CRITICAL **: g_main_context_unref: assertion 'g_atomic_int_get (&context->ref_count) > 0' failed?
and the application becomes unresponsive.
Some times I get a coredump when the client tries to reconnect.

I have modified the test-uri example to trigger the issue:
https://gist.github.com/RHammar/162c36ea328bb46fb7d30e3ef5ec1f2d

It will setup the rtsp server to accept a connection and then call gst_rtsp_client_close() after 2 seconds.

Regards,

Rickard