Enable-Disbale using the flags in playbin

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:32:45 UTC 2018

Hi Neil,

   Thanks for the reply.
What I do initially is it plays using playbin.
I want to disable video-subtitle at run time.

gst-inspect-1.0 playbin
gives me the list of flags:
0x01 - Video
0x02 - Audio
0x04 - Subtitle/Text

So If I am not wrong,
setting flags to 0x02 - should output only audio.
setting flags to 0x07 - should output only audio, video and subtitle.

Please, Correct me If I am wrong.
Also I think that setting the flags property should work as it will similar
to setting some property on a element (obviously element has the support for
that property).

Anyhow I will check with the get flags and |= and &=.

Thanks